Solar Water Pumps are used to replace existing pump systems, resulting in both socioeconomic and environmental benefits. The solar water pump's water can be used to irrigate crops, water cattle, or supply potable drinking water.
- Inbuilt MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker)
- SVPWM 3-Phase output with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%, complies with requirements of international standards like IEC 61683 and IEC 60068-2 as well as MNRE guidelines
- Variable frequency and variable
- Voltage operation as per the variation in the intensity of sunlight
- Sensor-less dry run protection
- Under voltage and over voltage protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Soft start for the AC induction motors
- Output short circuit protection
- Provided with certified IP 54 enclosure having DC switch and surge suppressor
- Auto - start and stop as per solar intensity
- LED & LCD display indicating system health and enables parameters monitoring
- Provision for remote monitoring
Reasons to Adopt
- These pumps run off a clean, plentiful and free renewable energy source.
- The maintenance cost of solar panels, that have a service life of at least twenty years, is practically nil.
- In off-grid places, solar PV water pumping systems are used for irrigation and drinking water.
- Farmer can cultivate multiple corps throughout the year in off-grid areas.
- Women can save time by reducing the amount of time they spend collecting and transporting water.
- Less expensive to operate than diesel pumps.
- Zero emission of green house gases.
- National grid load is reduced.